Wifi initialisation fails at reboot

When I reboot my computer using “Power / Session” / “Restart” I can’t no more have wifi connection with my freebox

Messages in journal Kernel log are:

ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rt: Info - RT chipset 3090, rev 3213 detected
ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rf: Info - RF chipset 0005 detected
ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Loading firmware file 'rt2860.bin'
ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Firmware detected - version: 0.40
ieee80211 phy0: rt2800_wait_wpdma_ready: Error - WPDMA TX/RX busy [0x00000068]
ieee80211 phy0: rt2800_wait_wpdma_ready: Error - WPDMA TX/RX busy [0x00000068]
ieee80211 phy0: rt2800pci_set_device_state: Error - Device failed to enter state 4 (-5)

last three lines are repeted …

This seems to not occure if I use “Power / Session” / “Shut Down” and restart in the few seconds after the power is completely down

Messages are only

ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rt: Info - RT chipset 3090, rev 3213 detected
ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rf: Info - RF chipset 0005 detected
ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Loading firmware file 'rt2860.bin'
ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Firmware detected - version: 0.40

I suggest you talk directly to OM developers at OpenMandriva here.

Basically you want to find out if the driver for your specific wifi device or chipset is in the OM Lx kernel version you are using. It might be possible that you would have better results with our more up to date Rolling branch. If you want to try Rolling you should read this thread too.

I tried OM developers at OpenMandriva Cooker here

but every time I’m asked User/Password, the connection is refused bad user name / password
even connecting to this forum

You can not use the OpenMandriva forum account you have to create a Matrix account.

Post-edit: With that link you are using Element to access Matrix IRC through a web browser. There are also standalone Matrix clients like Neochat and Quaternion available in OM repositories. The same Matix account will work on all but in my experience you have to set up the account through Element.

IRC gets a small amount complicated to set up. You can also access OpenMandriva with Libera Chat. Libera Chat is more traditional text based chat where Matrix has more graphical stuff enabled.

Post-edit: Once you have an account then using Matix with either Element or other client is easy.

Post-Edit-2: You will see there are two channels for chat OpenMandriva (for users) and OpenMandriva Cooker (developer channel). OpenMandriva Cooker is where developers work so be mindful of that. For either channel you post your question and someone will answer when they see your post and have time to answer. So you need to post and stay logged in. Sometimes answers are immediate and sometimes it can take some time.