TC Meeting today 11-07-2018: 17:00 CEST 16:00 BST

<This space is left blank on purpose for @Colin to do his magic post announcing today’s TC-Meeting.>

For AIB:

1. Dependencies problem for invesalius
    2358 – Invesalius won't install (due to unsatisfied python-itk-numarray)

2. Can’t mount exfat formatted disks from GUI file manager
    2359 – Can't mount exfat formatted disks from GUI file manager

3. OMA Lx 3.03 lacks package component (transcode) required by supported software (K3b)
    2360 – OMA Lx 3.03 lacks package component (transcode) required by supported software (K3b)

Related to Bug # 2360: https://forum3.openmandriva.org/t/transcode-package-not-available-in-urpmi/1942

1. MTP protocol is not available at OMX LX 3.03
    2310 – MTP protocol is not available at OMX LX 3.03

There may be a couple of other bug reports on this there certainly are more in other distros and upstream as I recall.

This is a forum article related to bug # 2310. It is an issue mentioned by a lot of users. This is something that used to work for our users and now doesn’t. So we probably want to be sure it’s fixed for Lx 4 and if possible for Lx 3. https://forum3.openmandriva.org/t/kio-client-error-dolphin-cannot-access-android-smart-phone-devices/1774

Short topic - maybe for AOB:

Some or our inquiring minds believe we should start doing short weekly blogs and getting them picked up all over by other Linux magazines and pubs and blogs and thereby generate some publicity as we lead up OpenMandriva Fabulous Forth release Lx 4. We’re hoping to be able to generate some things to talk about out of the TC-Meeting.

1 Like

ben79 I just posted before I saw this. The mass build is in full flow so people are fixing stuff so I decided it was best not to hold a meeting today. However I did leave things open for an informal exchange so we can look at the AIB. We can informally discuss your AOB topic as well I guess.

1 Like

Edited the first message with Colin’s post :wink:

Thank you; tried to do it but ti obviously didn’t work.

YW.
I’m here and see everything :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: