Can't register on https://issues.openmandriva.org/

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe45cf0b1b0>

i want to send bug report.
i found the address of the bug tracker on the page www. openmandriva. org/en/article/get-involved
this is issues. openmandriva. org
on the page issues. openmandriva. org/enter_bug.cgi i am asked to register to send a report.
on the page issues. openmandriva. org/createaccount.cgi i entered my address and clicked send.
i waited an hour, but didn’t get a confirmation email.
i checked the spam.
i tried registering with a different address.
i wrote a letter describing my actions to the address itchka @ compuserve. com specified as a contact on the page issues. openmandriva. org/createaccount.cgi
no answer, no confirmation email. i’ve been waiting for them for more than a day.

i must be doing something wrong. but what exactly?

You probably are not doing anything wrong. There are problems with our bugzilla. I’ll see if I can get someone to help you.

registration still doesn’t work.

There are problems with our bugzilla.

Yes, it seems so.

@sash-kan Feel free to post your bug report here and I will submit it at issue traker with link.
Apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for reporting this serious issue. I don’t know if anyone was aware that users could not establish an account at issues.openmandriva.org. You can be sure contributor group is looking into this.

As an alternative for now set up an account and file your bug/issue report here.

We apologize for any inconvenience for you or any of our users.

1 Like

ok

thank you.
1 Like

Fixed for cooker and rolling