Weird problem LibreOffice in Rolling

Hello,

• OpenMandriva Lx version:

Rolling

• Desktop environment (KDE, LXQT…):

Plasma

• Description of the issue (screenshots if relevant):

Unusual problem with LO in Rolling. System is fresh install and LO has not been used. When I first open LO Writer I see this:

• Relevant informations (hardware involved, software version, logs or output…):

If I select to Discard then LO seems to work normally. But if I select Save all LO apps become unresponsive. The only remedy is to re-install all the LO packages and next time select Discard. Additionally when I had selected Save and then try to run any LO app in cli there is nothing, no output. Also nothing in journal logs.

I suspect this will be fixed when devs next copy Cooker stuff to Rolling. We are hopeing for this to happen soon.

I should mention I have seen this on 2 different computers in freshly installed Rolling systems. In addition since I re-installed the LO packages on each I have seen this problem 4 times.

Worth mentioning: If you have an unresponsive LibreOffice deleting the libreoffice file in ~/.config might recover it. You will lose all user settings for LO but working beats not working.

Edit: LibreOffice user profile - The Document Foundation Wiki