Hello,
Requirements:
I have Searched the forum for my issue and found nothing related or helpful
I have checked the Resources category (Resources Index)
I have reviewed the Wiki for relevant information
I have read the Release Notes and Errata
.
OpenMandriva Lx release 26.09 (ROME) Rolling for znver1
Desktop environment (KDE, LXQT…):
KDE
Description of the issue (screenshots if relevant):
Trying to start up a game in Steam, and I get several Vulkan Shader crashes before the game starts. Below is the crash info.
Relevant informations (hardware involved, software version, logs or output…):
Framework 13 Laptop
AMD Ryzen AI 7 350
AMD Radeon 860M Graphics
PID: 24726 (fossilize_repla)
TID: 24726 (fossilize_repla)
UID: 1001 (sel)
GID: 1006 (sel)
Signal: 11 (SEGV) si_code: SEGV_MAPERR
Timestamp: Sat 2026-09-26 19:43:59 EDT (4s ago)
Command Line: /home/sel/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/../ubuntu12_64/fossilize_replay /home/sel/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/shadercache/8930/fozpipelinesv6/steam_pipeline_cache.foz --master-process --quiet-slave --shmem-fd 131 --control-fd 151 --spirv-val --num-threads 15 --on-disk-validation-whitelist /home/sel/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/shadercache/8930/fozpipelinesv6/steamapprun_pipeline_cache.904f69d2b1b44b65/steam_pipeline_cache_whitelist --replayer-cache /home/sel/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/shadercache/8930/fozpipelinesv6/steamapprun_pipeline_cache.904f69d2b1b44b65/replay_cache --device-index 0 --timeout-seconds 10
Executable: /home/sel/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/fossilize_replay
Control Group: /user.slice/user-1001.slice/user@1001.service/app.slice/app-steam@9fd4f9a8de06493fa38e6e5bddca6618.service
Unit: user@1001.service
User Unit: app-steam@9fd4f9a8de06493fa38e6e5bddca6618.service
Slice: user-1001.slice
Owner UID: 1001 (sel)
Boot ID: 1f7cceb9365741d6ad6e3f07b51c6c2f
Machine ID: 5d75e92d83b2474193a861a2922ec8ba
Hostname: laptop
Storage: /var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.fossilize_repla.1001.1f7cceb9365741d6ad6e3f07b51c6c2f.24726.1790466239000000.zst (present)
Size on Disk: 11.1M
Message: Process 24726 (fossilize_repla) of user 1001 dumped core.
Stack trace of thread 24726:
#0 0x0000000000000000 n/a (n/a + 0x0)
ELF object binary architecture: AMD x86-64