Problem due to hyph-utf8 after upgrading 4.1 to 4.2

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb4566c0900>

log.txt (7,7 Ko)

Hello,

I have upgraded Lx from 4.1 to 4.2.
I followed the procedure that was well explained by Ben (thank you Ben for your post!) and it worked fine (note that I did not use wayland).

However I have a problem with texlive when compiling any kind of tex file (even this file only contains the simple \documentclass[10pt,a4paper]{article} \begin{document} \end{document}).

The log is in the attached file, but the interesting part is :
I can’t find file `loadhyph-be.tex’. \addlanguage …me =#5 \uselanguage {#1}\input #2 \if #3\else \input #3 \f… l.48 …guage{belarusian}{loadhyph-be.tex}{}{2}{2} (Press Enter to retry, or Control-D to exit) Please type another input file name: ! Emergency stop. \addlanguage …me =#5 \uselanguage {#1}\input #2 \if #3\else \input #3 \f… l.48 …guage{belarusian}{loadhyph-be.tex}{}{2}{2} ! ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

I have indeed notice that the file loadhyph-be.tex is missing although it should come with the hyph-utf8 package.
I have also noticed that loadhyph-oc.tex and loadhyph-la.tex are also missing comparing to CTAN: Package hyph-utf8

(Note also that I did a fmtutil-sys --all as well as reinstalling all livetex packages…)

Nicolas

@nicolastaulier thanks for reporting and thanks for the kind words.

For an issue this technical it might be better and faster to talk to developers @ #openmandriva-cooker on Freenode IRC or file a bug report on our issue tracker. Or you can follow the Chat link here.

Thanks Ben, I have filed a bug report and if I can try to fix the problem.
Nicolas

2 Likes