OpenMandriva Wiki now fully translated into Brazilian Portuguese

I’m happy to share that we have completed the translation of the OpenMandriva Wiki into Brazilian Portuguese !

I would like to thank the contributors who had already worked on the Brazilian Portuguese translation.

I would also like to thank the OpenMandriva team for maintaining the project and all the infrastructure that supports the community.

I hope this translation will be useful to Brazilian users and help make OpenMandriva more accessible to those who prefer to use the documentation in Portuguese.

Thank you!


Tenho o prazer de compartilhar que terminamos a tradução do wiki do OpenMandriva para português brasileiro!

Gostaria de agradecer aos colaboradores que já haviam trabalhado anteriormente na tradução para português brasileiro.

Também agradeço à equipe do OpenMandriva por manter o projeto e toda a infraestrutura da comunidade funcionando.

Espero que essa tradução seja útil para os usuários brasileiros e ajude a tornar o OpenMandriva mais acessível para quem prefere utilizar a documentação em português.

Obrigado!

6 Likes

Obrigado pela contribuição positiva para o OpenMandriva. A tradução é uma área em que precisávamos de ajuda.

Thanks for the positive contribution to OpenMandriva. Translation is an area where we have needed help.

1 Like