Om + tc-meetings @openmandriva.org doesn't work

I sent an e-mail to om + tc-meetings @openmandriva.org without the spaces and it did not get here.

Edit: also Cooker @ openmandriva.org without spaces did not work.

Hum, the correct spelling for cooker is cooker@openmandriva.org or om-cooker@ml.openmandriva.org
Maybe the case is important or have you sent it from another email address (I mean the address which is linked to your forum user name)?

For tc meetings it seems you have used the correct spelling: om+tc-meetings@openmandriva.org and since everyone can send a email, I don’t see the reason of the issue. If this is a temporary failing, you might try again.

Tried with

[details=Summary]cooker escargot openmandriva dxt org
and om-cooker escargot ml dxt openmandriva dxt org[/details]

both seem not working.

resent all and also tried om-cooker @openmandriva.org and none got here. Yet.

I replied in this thread from an email client, 7 mins ago and the message didn’t reach the forum …

It seems this is a general behaviour that lasts for 3 or 4 days (according to the email admin panel).

I think it’s a bad antispam setting, can you try again?

Just sent to om+tc-meetings @openmandriva.org an e-mail titled E-Mail Test.

Hum, seems not fixed yet.

Just a clue: don’t use “test” word, afaik discourse doesn’t like it :smile:

In fact, I learn that it makes no difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Half OffTopic:
Should I merge this category into Cooker, having the Cooker new category available ?

@ben79 @jclvanier @raphael

I was wondering indeed. Imho yes.

1 Like

I removed all subject filters, does it make a difference?

I’m answering by email …

So it seems to work :slight_smile:

Done.
I left only this active topic.

https://forum3.openmandriva.org/t/long-subject-title-in-order-to-publish-a-message-in-cooker-list/1311/1

PS>
“Ping” as subject was not really appreciated :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re sorry, but your email message to [“■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■”] (titled Ping) didn’t work.

Reason:
Title seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?
If you can correct the problem, please try again.

:grin: maybe, considering our current small size, can we remove some constraints; which may become necessary once we get enough fame and a traffic of 1000 messages a day.

1 Like

What does this do.

Ben Bullard
ben79