NVIDIA Driver & OpenCL unable to install, No interface for blender

• OpenMandriva Lx version:

OMV Lx 4.0

• Desktop environment (KDE, LXQT…):

KDE

• Description of the issue (screenshots if relevant):

I installed dkms-nvidia-current successfully but when I tried to install opencl for nvidia it gives me following messages as I want to run compute in blender and I am having issue with blender not displaying interface I am attaching both screenshot.

Blender Interface

Relevant informations (hardware involved, software version, logs or output…):
I am using NVIDIA ZOTAC GM107 [GeForce GTX 750 Ti]

1 Like

Hi Shreyesh,
Unforntunately we do not fully support the nVidia driver though I try and maintain the nVidia packages when I have time. I recently updated that package but have not yet commited the changes and rebuilt it.
I will push my changes and rebuild the packages then perhaps you would like to try the latest ones to see if they work.
They should be available some time tomorrow.
best,
Colin

1 Like

Thank You Colin
I removed the nvidia driver for now and will test the nvidia driver once you push it, willing to help you out in testing the driver anyway I can.
I have install opensource nouveau driver and reinstalled blender I still have that blender issue I am not able see button text and menu

if you need anyting to test it out I have machince which I can do complete reinstall of openmandriva I dont mind helping out anyway I can

1 Like

Thank you @SACViper. We need as much help as we can get from Community as we are a small all volunteer group. We especially need help from users with testing, and if anyone can, maintaining packages especially things like nvidia proprietary software.