Imv: An image viewer for Wayland

Hi! Have been enjoying ROME immensely, however I’m currently finding this one package missing.

It’s a minimal package for image viewing, it’s often used in SwayWM (Which i use frequently tho the KDE interface is actually pretty nice.)

I would really like if this package was added, it exists rn on a lot of Distros, from Alpine to Arch (AUR) to Fedora which is where i first encountered it.

Here is it’s repo:

https://git.sr.ht/~exec64/imv/

1 Like

File a package request here.

1 Like

Welcome to OpenMandriva and our forum. This forum is for users of OpenMandriva Linux operating systems.

We are a small group. All the contributors and developers here are unpaid volunteers.

You are welcome to talk to our developers at OpenMandriva Chat.

The first thing when a new user has an issue is to look in the documentation for OMLx. OpenMandriva wiki and Forum Resources guide.

If you don’t find what you are looking for try an Internet search (googling). One can find out a lot from documentation or forum posts at other Linux distros. If user finds something written for another distro but you have some doubt ask at OpenMandriva Chat.

For serious technical issues and package/feature requests please file a bug report here.

Created a package request, this is the url:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Done. Package in repository.