Cookies too large

Just for informations, you may see “cookies too large” message appears, this is just because our assets are now back on CDN servers, just empty the subdomains cookies for getting rid of the message

Raphaël Jadot

OK, I’ve tested several configs and adding

large_client_header_buffers 4 16k;

In nginx server block resolved the problem without having to empty the :cookie: cache :slight_smile:

Sorry to say, I keep having trouble almost every time trying to enter discourse.
Still getting the cookies error, so every time I have to clear cookies :confused:

It’s not a big problem for me, just wish to be sure that users had not to hit the same.

For me the solution was to recharge the page with shift and press the symbol at the end of adress bar

Not sure if I explain correctly :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @jojodu34, but I’m caring mostly about users who may see the error page and don’t know what to do :wink:
So what I’m asking is if it’s related to the temporary/testing engine or it’s an issue we need to solve someway.
Or, it may be just my browser fault… : )

1 Like

yes, you’re right to care @rugyada, I have increased again the large headers buffer, can you have a test now?

@raphael I’ll let you know next time I visit the discourse forum.
@all Please test you too.

raphael no change for me I have error 400

@jojodu34 did you follow here 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large nginx - What does this error mean? | Forum d’assistance Firefox | Assistance de Mozilla ?

@raphael so far it’s working here.

1 Like