Central topic for users having troubles with latest updates

Everyone using language other than English please preface commands with ‘# LC_ALL=C’ when publishing output. Like this:

# LC_ALL=C urpmi --auto-update

This really helps other people to help you.

2 Likes

Upon advice from developer community I’m closing this thread. It has gotten to confusing to follow.

POSTEDIT: The fastest and easiest way to solve the update issue is simply to install the latest version Lx 3.02.

If anyone is still having a problem updating either start a new thread, and please do it with enough detailed information so someone can help. Not “urpmi --auto-update error why”. And if your computer isn’t English language please preface any commands in Konsole with ‘LC_ALL=C’ so output is understandable to our developers. If you aren’t sure how to provide enough detailed information so someone can help please read this.

Or even better file a bug report. Please do include output of omv-bug-report.sh. If unfamiliar with filing a bug report or you aren’t sure how to provide enough detailed information please read this and this. And if your computer isn’t English language please preface any commands in Konsole with ‘LC_ALL=C’ so output is understandable to our developers.

Thanks and apologies for any inconvenience. Doing the above really helps the small group trying to fix things and help others and is respectful of their limited time.

2 Likes

If there is any interest by users I can install Lx 3.01 in VirtualBox, update it and post how I did so in another thread.

1 Like

See this thread.