Can't build Kwin

OMLX4 Znver1

Tried building Kwin-lowlatency on Saturday with help on the IRC, however it failed and i was told it might be a botched install of Qt5ThemeSupport.

I reinstalled OMLX4 Znver1 yesterday while ensuring i only used the Znver repositories, and I’m getting the same result on compilation. Are both libQt5ThemeSupport and libQt5FontDatabaseSupport botched? Happens with both GCC and Clang.

[ 73%] Built target kwin_x11
Scanning dependencies of target KWinWaylandX11Backend
Scanning dependencies of target KWinX11Platform
/usr/bin/x86_64-openmandriva-linux-gnu-ld: error: /usr/lib64/libQt5FontDatabaseSupport.a: plugin failed to claim member qfreetypefontdatabase.o at 9176
/usr/bin/x86_64-openmandriva-linux-gnu-ld: error: /usr/lib64/libQt5FontDatabaseSupport.a: plugin failed to claim member qfontconfigdatabase.o at 1818740
/usr/bin/x86_64-openmandriva-linux-gnu-ld: error: /usr/lib64/libQt5ThemeSupport.a: plugin failed to claim member qgenericunixthemes.o at 68360
/usr/bin/x86_64-openmandriva-linux-gnu-ld: error: /usr/lib64/libQt5EventDispatcherSupport.a: plugin failed to claim member qunixeventdispatcher.o at 2396
CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/integration.cpp.o:integration.cpp:function KWin::QPA::Integration::createEventDispatcher() const: error: undefined reference to 'QUnixEventDispatcherQPA::QUnixEventDispatcherQPA(QObject*)'
CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/integration.cpp.o:integration.cpp:function KWin::QPA::Integration::createPlatformTheme(QString const&) const: error: undefined reference to 'QGenericUnixTheme::createUnixTheme(QString const&)'
CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/integration.cpp.o:integration.cpp:function KWin::QPA::Integration::themeNames() const: error: undefined reference to 'QGenericUnixTheme::name'
CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/integration.cpp.o:integration.cpp:function QFreeTypeFontDatabase::QFreeTypeFontDatabase(): error: undefined reference to 'vtable for QFreeTypeFontDatabase'
/usr/bin/x86_64-openmandriva-linux-gnu-ld: the vtable symbol may be undefined because the class is missing its key function
CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/integration.cpp.o:integration.cpp:function QFontconfigDatabase::QFontconfigDatabase(): error: undefined reference to 'vtable for QFontconfigDatabase'
/usr/bin/x86_64-openmandriva-linux-gnu-ld: the vtable symbol may be undefined because the class is missing its key function
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [plugins/qpa/CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/build.make:276: bin/KWinQpaPlugin.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:6706: plugins/qpa/CMakeFiles/KWinQpaPlugin.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[ 73%] Building CXX object plugins/platforms/x11/windowed/CMakeFiles/KWinWaylandX11Backend.dir/KWinWaylandX11Backend_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o

EDIT: Same error when building vanillia kwin 5.15.5 from source tar. Release v5.15.5 · KDE/kwin · GitHub