Cannot mount NFS

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe31a23b748>

I try to mount NFS volume. The command which works from Centos is
mount -t nfs 10.0.0.10:/export/nas3 /nas3
But it fails like this:
Job for rpc-statd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See “systemctl status rpc-statd.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting 10.0.0.10:/export/nas3

So trying the systemctl status command give this information:
rpc-statd.service - NFS status monitor for NFSv2/3 locking.
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/rpc-statd.service; static; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2020-09-07 04:46:24 AWST; 34s ago
Process: 2302 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/rpc.statd (code=exited, status=203/EXEC)

Sep 07 04:46:24 nzxt systemd[1]: Starting NFS status monitor for NFSv2/3 locking…
Sep 07 04:46:24 nzxt systemd[2302]: rpc-statd.service: Failed to execute command: No such file or directory
Sep 07 04:46:24 nzxt systemd[1]: rpc-statd.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
Sep 07 04:46:24 nzxt systemd[1]: rpc-statd.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Sep 07 04:46:24 nzxt systemd[1]: Failed to start NFS status monitor for NFSv2/3 locking…

rpc.statd is not in /usr/sbin but ps -ef shows it is running

Post-edit: Looks like my first suggestion might have been way off track. So I re-wrote entire post.

This will need a bug report at our issuetracker.

May not be a bug. Only problem is the confusing error messages. I restarted rpcbind, then got a
different error message.
mount.nfs: mounting 10.0.0.10:/export/nas3 failed, reason given by server: No such file or directory

Unfortunately the system logs on NAS do not show failed attempts. The problem seems to be that
there are 3 network connections on NAS. I tried to mount using the first ethernet IP address and
it works. The first was GbE then I added 2.5GbE later for more speed.
I can do a showmount command on either of the IP addesses and also access the NAS control panel
on either IP address. I can even ftp on either IP address, but it seems it will only do NFS mounts on the
first interface that was set up. So probably I have to wipe the NAS configurations and set it up for the
faster interface first.