Blender produces core-dump when started in omlx-303

That’s an old well-known “bug” and actually more than once reported and given the solution (forum without the “s” works).

@raphael @jclvanier That seen, what about to get rid of “forums” url and keep just “forum” without any further redirect? This way at least visitors may understand that something is wrong and will look for the correct -not scaring- url.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s indeed straightforward.

1 Like

I guess this is, in some way, linked to our Letsencrypt certificate. I suppressed the DNS record. Let’s wait a couple of hours to see if that fixes the issue.

Seems ok for me now.

Hello,
The “s” is indeed the problem and it exists at least at one place in the mandriva website. Clicking the Forums button still results in geting you to the wrong URL. I will wait a day and check it again.

Regards,
Albert

1 Like

That’s because by just clicking on it, the link in the header still link to /forums.openmandriva.org.
Maybe you don’t know, it’s the url used for our previous/old forum. So we need to fix the old links still last here and there if any.
Thanks for reporting.

Postedit:
While at it, there could be another link to fix, at /blog.openmandriva.org (now unused - but still online)

2 Likes

This old, forgotten, useless page is no more. It redirects automatically to English page (though other languages still exists)

I also suppressed wildcard DNS record so that only our registered subdomain replies. I wonder why it was activated…

2 Likes

These packages are long since in main-updates.

Closing thread.