Ask for Chinese (Taiwan) translation of OpenMandriva contribution in Transifex

Hi,
I am so happy that OpenMandriva Lx 3 release and would like to get involved with the localization process.

Please add Chinese (Taiwan) language (also know as traditional Chinese or zh-TW) which is my mother language in Transifex. I have tried to contact OpenMandrivaAssociation and tapwag who are manager of the project in Transifex, but no one replied.

Could you please help with the process?

Thanks! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@tapwag

Thank you for your proposal @zerngjia :slight_smile:

I’m not sure @tapwag is available now so I’ll check if I can do something from my side meanwhile!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I have been away to Cologne during the last couple of days but added the requested language on transifex.com

Thanks for your support of OpenMandriva.

2 Likes

I have confirmed Chinese (Taiwan) been added to OpenMandriva Linux and OpenMandriva Website. :grin:

What about Mastering Mandriva Handbook and Drakxtools-Guide? Will they be used or planned to be discarded in the future?

About new website, don’t start to translate, I haven’t yet pushed the new one for translation.

Although my mother language, Chinese (Taiwan) is added, my request to be a member of the Chinese (Taiwan) team is not approved yet.

@raphael OK. Thank you for the information!

Just made the necessary changes in Transifex. You should now be able to translate.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: