Where are OM Lx 4.0 checksums

Hello,

• OpenMandriva Lx version:
    OM Lx 4 final

• Desktop environment (KDE, LXQT…):
    KDE

• Description of the issue (screenshots if relevant):
    Installation not working

• Relevant informations (hardware involved, software version, logs or output…):
    Lenovo T430, 32" Westinghouse TV as monitor

I downloaded the ISO, burned it to a fresh USB stick, and loaded the stick on my computer.

I would also state that my laptop showed that I was on WiFi, whereas the laptop is connected to my router via Ethernet.

I cannot find where the checksum is, so I can’t check whether I got a good download. All I can do is go back and download it again and start over.

I am really hoping I can get this installed, and if so I will be doing a full review of it on my podcast, Distrohoppers’ Digest, in July. If not, it will have to wait for a later month – no way do I want to do a negative review, as much as I liked 3.03 despite its flaws.

which tool did you used for creat USB install
DD ? Etcher ? Imagewriter ? Rufus ?

your trouble appears before launch Calamares on Grub , or after desktop appears ?

If you downloaded ISO from SourceForge to the right of the listed ISO files is a circle with and letter i in it. That has the checksums.

Here, added this morning. Look for ‘Checksums’ right below the SourceForge download link.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Display with TV Monitor not well working

2 posts were split to a new topic: NetworkManager sees wifi instead of ethernet

Moderator duties:

I split topics from an original post with multiple issues to make the technical issues easier to follow.

Note: To all users we also do this to make it possible for users and developers to find issues when they search the forum.

1 Like

:+1:

Again, this is not the issue. I have downloaded OM4 TWICE from SourceForge, and gotten the same issue, so it’s not a checksum problem. This whole string is unnecessary.

The topic have been splitted in order to (try to) solve one issue at time.
Here we solved your:

question/issue, I’d say successfully fulfilling the request. Is this correct?