Testing phase for let's encrypt certificate

edit=>preferences=>advanced=>network

Ah, ok.
Different ways to achieve the same result maybe…

anyway the modification of @raphael works :grinning:

Well. I was able to erase cache data (I already did that last evening).
However, SSL data were not cleared.
I still get “Gandi”.
I don’t care for now. I’ll see in the next reboot (which can happens in a couple of days)
Since last night, I’m getting some problem for updating right now, with packages with bad signatures and aria giving errors (related problem??). If problems persist, I’ll fill a bug report.

.# LC_ALL=C urpmi --auto-update --download-all --noclean
…retrieving failed: aria2 failed: exited with 4

medium “Main32” is up-to-date
medium “Main32 Updates” is up-to-date

medium “contrib32” is up-to-date
medium “contrib32 updates” is up-to-date

medium “Non-free32” is up-to-date
medium “Non-free32 Updates” is up-to-date

Packages libc6-2.19-2.3-omv2014.0.x86_64, libpciaccess0-0.13.2-2-omv2014.0.i586 are already installed
Some requested packages cannot be installed:
libdrm2-2.4.67-0.1-omv2014.0.i586 (due to unsatisfied libdrm-common-2.4.66-0.1-omv2014.0.x86_64)
libdrm_amdgpu1-2.4.67-0.1-omv2014.0.i586 (due to unsatisfied libdrm.so.2)
libdrm_nouveau2-2.4.67-0.1-omv2014.0.i586 (due to unsatisfied libdrm.so.2)
libdrm_radeon1-2.4.67-0.1-omv2014.0.i586 (due to unsatisfied libdrm2-2.4.66-0.1-omv2014.0.i586)
Continue installation anyway? (Y/n) n

.#

(still adding a period before the #; I don’t know how to avoid de big text if I only put # inside code tag)

And…

you should open another topic for your problem :wink:

Yes, but first I want to do a full reboot (I cannot do it now because I’m doing a job with a big spreadsheet).
I really don’t know if it’s a related problem, as it’s a very strange at this moment to have a “Invalid key ID” error in OMV 2014.2. I think that it can be another kind of problem.

Re the certificate error, one last idea that comes to me:

In Firefox preferences, (about:preferences#advanced) in certificate tab, can you uncheck the line with OCSP?

Well.

That’s solved the question!. At least partially:

Solved to me.

Addendum:

I reload again the OMV home page, and now finally it says “Let’s Encrypt” next to the green locker.
Probably @jojodu34 was right (post # 15) and the only requirement was to reload many times (“… and I had to reload the page several times”)

1 Like

It works with Opera for Linux, but I had to delete my cache so that it didn’t mess with Gandi.

I guess using in the same session a Let’s Encrypt domain explicit certificate (ie working specifically with www.openmandriva.org) and wildcard Gandi certificate (meaning that any subdomain of openmandriva.org works with it’ including www.openmandriva.org) can be the reason of this small mess :smile:

So it means to me that for a smooth migration we should do it before the last moment as it may take maybe several days for browsers to see the switch. Better if the Gandi certificate is stll valid during this time…

Google Chrome on Linux Mint Desktop 17.1
All ok.

1 Like