TC Meeting today 13-02-2019: 17:00 CEST 16:00 BST

Hi Everyone,
I hope there will be short TC meeting today.

Here’s an agenda

Topics

  1. Report: ABF, cooker
  2. Lx4 beta Release issues/progress; Are we ready for RC and split?
  3. AIB
    4: AOB

Best,
Colin

@Colin

re 2)* nope … lots testing need be done before going rc , unless we want rc1 to rc3’ish cycle

We should include in topics a discussion that will lead to a vote on whether to switch issue tracker from bugzilla. But before we can vote we need to decide switch to what? Github or something else?

@abucodonosor wants this decided and done before we release Lx 4 not after we release.

The discussion was quite complex, if needed I can setup a working instance of gitea for mirroring as suggested by @abucodonosor

AIB can be the list of open bugs against Cooker and Lx 3 currently.

https://issues.openmandriva.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=open&list_id=40443&order=Importance&product=Cooker&query_format=specific

https://issues.openmandriva.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=open&list_id=40444&order=Importance&product=OpenMandriva%20Lx%203&query_format=specific

@ben79

well I don’t want but if we switch right after Lx4 that is suboptimal.

We expect peoples to report bugs etc. , so if we want to switch then now,
to have time to migrate bugs , add right topis/labels and so on.

And ofc some testing …

The point is to get this decided. We have to decide in next few weeks to do what @abucodonosor wants before release.

And this group can dither and drag it’s collective heals deciding something with the best bureaucrats on planet earth.

I did not want to switch right after Lx 4 release. I wanted to start working on it after Lx 4 release because I doubt I can effectively do testing for Lx 4 and this at the same time. I would much prefer not to do this now.

Post-edit: So I misunderstood what you were saying also.

btw we can have testing issue tracker on some custom port so we can internally test/decide
what setup may be best. But is up2 @raphael to decide that since he need to the setup work
for all these.

Full log

Shares:
Developers to change the name of contrib repository to ‘unsupported’ as soon as possible

Actions:
Developers to change the name of contrib repository to ‘unsupported’ as soon as possible