There will be a short TC meeting today to allow reporting on the current state
of cooker well as other items.
Let’s try to keep things concise so we can get through all the agenda as there’s still lots of work to do.
- Report: ABF cooker dnf
- Lx4 Release Plan. Where are we.
- GitHub issues system. Report on workflow, practicality
- Mirror management
Balderdash! No Action items? What do Y’all do in those meetings? (You idiot, you are one of Y’all, dim bulb.)
- Cooker is deep-frozen until the alpha isos have been built.
- After alpha release, we’ll update Qt to 5.12 and boost 1.69 to avoid having to release a huge update after the final release.
- Other than that, 4.0 is soft-frozen with the alpha release, bugfix updates and updates that are known to do more good than harm are still allowed, use common sense.
Where do your interjections come from @ben79?