TC Meeting today 04-10-2017: 17:00 CEST 16:00 BST

There will be a TC meeting today at the usual time


  1. Release: Are we ready
  2. Reports:-
    Upgrade of rpm
    dnf porting
  3. AIB (Any Interesting Bugs)
  4. AOB

Please tray and attend it is important that we get as many as possible to
ensure that we get a balanced view of whether to release or not.
I could not make the decision last week because only myself and one other were
present at the meeting.
In my view things look in good shape.


I may be winging it on any interesting bugs. Good time for someone else to speak out on this if anyone so desires. If you do and can’t post on Cooker then post here.

Full log here.