I can’t install Fasm and Qemu in OpenMandriva 4

Hello,

• _**OpenMandriva Lx version:**4 x86-64
  • _**Desktop environment (KDE, LXQT…):**I have installed plasma version of OMLX 4
    I can’t install fasm and qemu on OMV 4 (too many addon packages)

Igom

Welcome @igom to OpenMandriva forum.

Qemu looks like it needs to be rebuilt for dependency packages. Someone will get to it in due time. The current official way to request a new Packages or Package updates is to file a bug report on our issue tracker. Under severity select “feature”.

I don’t know anything about Fasm myself. For Fasm go on Freenode IRC @ #openmandriva-cooker and ask developers about. #openmandriva-cooker is developer channel #openmandriva is user channel.

$ dnf search fasm
Last metadata expiration check: 0:58:49 ago on Mon 22 Jul 2019 09:32:48 AM CDT.
=============================================================================== Name & Summary Matched: fasm ================================================================================
lib64LLVMBPFAsmParser8.x86_64 : The LLVMBPFAsmParser library, a part of llvm
lib64LLVMBPFAsmParser8.x86_64 : The LLVMBPFAsmParser library, a part of llvm
lib64LLVMBPFAsmPrinter8.x86_64 : The LLVMBPFAsmPrinter library, a part of llvm
lib64LLVMBPFAsmPrinter8.x86_64 : The LLVMBPFAsmPrinter library, a part of llvm
$ sudo dnf install lib64LLVMBPFAsmParser8 lib64LLVMBPFAsmPrinter8
Last metadata expiration check: 0:59:49 ago on Mon 22 Jul 2019 09:32:48 AM CDT.
Package lib64LLVMBPFAsmParser8-8.0.1-0.359956.2.x86_64 is already installed.
Package lib64LLVMBPFAsmPrinter8-8.0.1-0.359956.2.x86_64 is already installed.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.

The packages are installed. I’m pretty sure they are part of default install, don’t think I would have installed those myself.

fasm package is not available in OpenMandriva yet.
We provide llvm-as, nasm and yasm. Why do you need yet another assembler compiler ?

Write me please when it will be available
I’m very need this

^^^ Question is legit, and means what fasm does that cannot be done with available ones.

You would very likely get better results if you posted what you are trying to do instead of repeating the same statement over and over.