Good news are always welcome: LXQt ISO

1292 (R.I.P.):
8b3af0066c76eec0baca43dd90e30b4863e232bb OpenMandrivaLx.3.02-final-LXQt.x86_64.iso

2 Likes

So I will use it :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

If it is LXQt 3.02-Final-x86_64 (Build ID 1292) it would be like:

md5sum: 0917849b248557031d5b3d444d3271cf
sha1sum: 8b3af0066c76eec0baca43dd90e30b4863e232bb

So you are the GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

2 Likes

2 Likes

There is now LXQt-3.02-final ISO build ID 1300. Get it quick before it goes away!

2 Likes

I tested both iso #1292 and #1300 but I got some problems with *svg icons in gtk3 graphic interfaces. Simply svg icons are not showed. Here is an example with LightDM in a fresh installation with iso #1300

I remember the older iso works fine but I haven’t a copy any more :frowning:. Could someone confirm this? I guess some update causes it because with official PLASMA iso all looks rigth.

Perhaps a missing icon package?

1 Like

Which ISO among the desaparecidos ones?

1 Like

It happens also with other icons (for instance the default desktop icons) but only with MATE and not with LXQt so I was trying to find the bug in mate package when I discovered lightdm had a similar issues and both uses gtk3 libraries.

LXQt ISO before #1292 worked fine (I can’t remember exact number because I got it no more and it has been deleted from ABF a while ago).

I have #1090 installed.

Please tell me what should I do.

Please may you install lightdm without update the sysem and verify you see the icon in right upper corner?

Finally I solved by using the following command:

sudo gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders --update-cache

So I guess some rpm miss some %post configuration. A good candidate is lib64rsvg2 because it provides /usr/lib64/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so. If someone else can confirm I’ll file a bug on bugzilla.

2 Likes

At boot stage plymouth failed to show official splash. I solved by adding splash at line GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT of /etc/default/grub and then update grub with update-grub2. If someone else can confirm I’ll file a bug on bugzilla.

1 Like

What is different about this screen shot versus the one above? I’m confused. :thinking:

Edit: I admit it took me awhile but it’s the icons in the upper right corner on what is some kind of panel or something. Stuff like that should go on the bottom… :fearful:

1 Like

Just update an install of 1300 and PCMANFM-QT doesn’t work, nothing in places responds.

In path bar with path buttons is broken in pcmanfm-qt and it was in #1300 too and maybe also before.

It is broken on the 1300 ISO Live. :cry:

Wonder if we could get a new one of these LXQt only ISO’s for Lx 3.03 release?

Maybe first LXQt may be updated. I noticed cooker has some newer packages, at least the ones released this summer.

There are lots of other updated packages since ISO 1300. It would be asset for OpenMandriva to have a new LXQt only ISO to put on SourceForge for Lx 3.03 release, or so I think. Could be delayed a bit if that would get updated LXQt desktop packages in though. And maybe should be delayed a bit anyway so it can be properly tested. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes