Dnfdragora updating packages problem

I give up to repair it!

Too much time for no benefit. :roll_eyes:

Thanks @ben79 @AngryPenguin @rugyada @mandian

1 Like

@Souchon this forum is primarily users helping other users. Getting developer help in this forum is not something you can count on. For that you need to go on IRC. To me is seems most of what you post needs developer help not other users.

Perhaps another time to remind users that OpenMandriva is completely a non-profit Community. We are all volunteer, unpaid, part-time folks. Also we are a small group. Because of this there are times developers don’t have much time to help folks. This has been the case for most of the time since this thread was posted. We apologize for this, it is not what we want. However we know of no way to fix this without more folks getting involved in the community. Volunteer contributors are welcome.

I will say my observation is that being an OM contributor requires one to be a self starter. You will have some help available but we really don’t have folks available to mentor contributors. We will try though.

Edit: You should have seen how little I knew when I started… Still do not know enough IMO. But I keep doing and learning.