Continually recurrring bad signature in myspell-en_GB update

For several months now I keep getting messages about system updates waiting. Without exception, myspell-en_GB 1.0.2 appears in the line-up, sometimes it is accompanied by other update entries, sometimes it’s the only one in the list. Regardless, whenever the myspell update is selected (included by default) , I get a bad signature message and the entire process terminates, as I do not want to proceed with a bad signature package. I then de-select the myspell update, and everything else proceeds normally.
This has been going on for maybe the last two or three version updates of Firefox.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Would be helpful to post the exact error message. More than likely what you’re seeing is a package not signed by ABF (or however they do it).

Edit: I posted link to this thread and a question about the unsigned package issue in general on the Cooker Mailing List in hopes someone more knowledgeable could better answer this.

Error message appears as follows:

The following package has a bad signature
myspell-en_GB-1.0.2-33.1 OMV2014.0 noarch.rpm: Invalid Key ID (OK(DSA/SHA1, Mon 23 May 2016 12:49:42 PM PDT, KEY ID 7f4550353

Is the text inside the parentheses meant to dismiss the warning error as being in error?

deltakprime, currently in 2014 and 3.0 this package installs withour error. So there is probably an older package in ‘/var/cache/urpmi/rpms’. Could you run in Konsole as root run ‘urpmi --clean’ and then try to update again and let us know the results.

Just a quick question…What version of OpenMandriva do you have installed please?

Sorry for the delay in response.
After subsequent upgrades, I am not currently experiencing this problem.
Thank you for your reply.

As I explained to ben79:
Sorry for the delay in response.
After subsequent upgrades, I am not currently experiencing this problem.
Thank you for your reply.